[Haskell] Haskell based web server?

Gregory Woodhouse gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 12 16:10:03 EST 2005

I've been reading the article "Tackling the Awkward Squad" by Simon
Peyton Jones (and find it very readable and useful, BTW). I wonder if
the HTTP/1.1 server referred to in this article is available on the
web. If not, where else can I look for examples of TCP/IP based
server applications written in Haskell? I ask because I'm very much a
Haskell newbie, but have spent several years developing interfaces
for medical information systems based on HL7, and am interested
(among other things) in the possibilities of using Haskell to develop
safety critical systems.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net

"Einstein was a giant. He had his head in the clouds and his feet on
the ground."
--Richard P. Feynman