[Haskell] Making Haskell more open

John Velman velman at cox.net
Fri Nov 11 14:08:59 EST 2005

I agree with Gour.  I found txt2tags as a result of a discussion on the
GTK2HS list.  It is simple to use, readable as is, or easily transformable
to a variety of targets.  Also, it is consistent with bird-track literate
Haskell, so I can run my .lhs documents through txt2tags and get html,
latex, pretty text, or a bunch of things I haven't tried yet including
*.doc (msword) (the latter via txt2tags for html, soffice to go from html
to *.doc).

John Velman