[Haskell] Making Haskell more open

Till Mossakowski till at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Fri Nov 11 02:07:53 EST 2005

I have also made nice experiences with MediaWiki/WikiPedia.
However, I think while you can include images on MediaWiki pages,
you cannot include documents (like ps or pdf) - these have to be
external links. Of course, the possibility of including such documents
would be a desirable feature for a system of Haskell documentation
pages. Perhaps it is not too difficult to add this feature for
a MediaWiki expert?

Till Mossakowski