[Haskell] Haskell users survey--please respond!

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Thu Nov 10 15:19:50 EST 2005

Hello John,

JH> I take your point, and I'll think about doing this--although I don't want to
JH> spam
JH> people with surveys! I'll also be very careful how I interpret the results.

how about adding question about features people want in Haskell 1.6?
the initial list can be get from GHC manual or ghc survey, conducted
by Tomasz Zielonka plus a few features from other compilers

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com