[Haskell] Haskell users survey--please respond!

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Nov 9 12:51:18 EST 2005

Hello Tomasz,

>> Only 2% find fglasgow-exts useful???

TZ> Only 2% consider it a tool or library.

TZ> I think that if John cares about getting reliable results, he should
TZ> take the results from this survey and prepare the next one already
TZ> having all the most important options. I won't mind filling the new
TZ> survey again, because I myself find the results interesting. I
TZ> wonder what other people think?

i found an idea of self-extending survey amazing by itself :)))

imho, it's better to sort "tools" by their popularity both in results
and in questions. and it will be interesting to add section about
language extensions, both implemented and wanted, as in GHC survey

or how about auto-extended "Categories" list?

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com