[Haskell] WASH-Problem was Re: Haskell users survey--please respond!

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Nov 9 12:58:38 EST 2005

Hello John,

>>BTW, is there a way to update my entry? I forgot to mention one of the
>>best tools I use - Parsec :-(

JH> I'm afraid not, because there's no record of which is YOUR entry. I
JH> suppose I could have asked for an email address, but not everybody likes
JH> to supply that, so I thought it better to keep the whole thing
JH> anonymous. (Not to worry, Parsec is getting a lot of votes anyway!)

but someone can just enter his name, nickname or some other word in
this field. with persistency and ability to edit own personal data
this survey can become live database, which will contains information
about our current preferences and opinions. every month or so you can
query this database and print current Haskellers world statistics -
what we like, what we want and so on

and then you can sell this database to writers of commercial haskell
compilers :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com