[Haskell] WASH-Problem was Re: Haskell users survey--please respond!

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 06:20:21 EST 2005

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 11:40:13AM +0100, John Hughes wrote:
> I'm afraid not, because there's no record of which is YOUR entry. I
> suppose I could have asked for an email address, but not everybody likes
> to supply that, so I thought it better to keep the whole thing
> anonymous. (Not to worry, Parsec is getting a lot of votes anyway!)

I am the only one from Poland so far ;-) I would also add darcs.
But OK, I don't suppose you like the idea of manually fixing entries.

It would be nice to repeat this survey in a year or so with a long list
of tools (which you'll gather this time), so people are less likely to
forget what they use.

Best regards
Tomasz