[Haskell] WASH-Problem was Re: Haskell users survey--please respond!

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Wed Nov 9 05:21:02 EST 2005

Tomasz Zielonka wrote:
> Does it happen when you modify the cgi-program in the middle of a
> session? This is the biggest problem with WASH - to be able to rebuild
> the state from session log it needs the program structure to be
> constant. I work around it by copying the current cgi-program at the
> start of session, so each session sees only one version of cgi-program.

I've no idea and could not reproduce the bug. Our program is at
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/luettich/hets.cgi

Enter i.e "sort s" or "spec S = {}" as specification.

BTW, filling out the survey now worked (after a further "Out of sync"
error).

The tools list is extended automatically, after a response? There is an
odd entry "Parsec, HOpenGL"

Cheers Christian