[Haskell] WASH-Problem was Re: Haskell users survey--please respond!

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:59:01 EST 2005

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 10:52:51AM +0100, Christian Maeder wrote:
> Aaron Denney wrote:
> >I hit "Submit response and view previous responses" and it says
> >"Unspecified action" and a "Try again..." hyperlink.
>
> I have the same problem even with our own cgi-program based on WASH and
> ghc-6.4.1

Does it happen when you modify the cgi-program in the middle of a
session? This is the biggest problem with WASH - to be able to rebuild
the state from session log it needs the program structure to be
constant. I work around it by copying the current cgi-program at the
start of session, so each session sees only one version of cgi-program.

Best regards
Tomasz