[Haskell] Using Haddock

Daan Leijen daan at cs.uu.nl
Sat May 14 03:41:47 EDT 2005

T.A.T.Davie wrote:
> Hi,
>   I've been trying to get haddock to work, and have successfully produced
>
> However, the files seem to contain no useful information at all, even if I
> comment the modules as so:
> --| Its a fucking module
> module MyModule where

As a gentlemen's tool, Haddock might have been offended by
your artistic depiction of improper virtues within the
enlightning pureness of Haskell ;-)

On the other hand, it could also be that Haddock expects
a space between the comment sign and the bar:

-- | This is a proper haddock comment

Cheers,
-- Daan Leijen.