[Haskell] Existing Haskell IPv6 Code was Re: Should inet_ntoa Be Pure?

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Mon May 9 14:23:44 EDT 2005

Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> writes:

> Considering that as of today _none_ of these variations has the slightest
> idea what IPv6 is, it might be worth trying to unify that.

Einar Karttunen's network-alt supports IPv6, datagram, and more:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ekarttun/network-alt/
--
It seems I've been living two lives. One life is a self-employed web developer
In the other life, I'm shapr, functional programmer.  | www.ScannedInAvian.com