[Haskell] The Monad.Reader - http://www.haskell.org/tmrwiki/IssueTwo

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Mon May 2 02:16:12 EDT 2005

For issue two, the subjects are Template Haskell, better module compatibility,
exploring dark corners of GHC, domain specific languages, and the Foreign
Function Interface.

We've also switched to an experimental wikipublishing format, in hopes of
removing the bottlenecks that showed up in the first issue, and encouraging
more peer review. We'd like to hear your feedback!

http://www.haskell.org/tmrwiki/IssueTwo
--
It seems I've been living two lives. One life is a self-employed web developer
In the other life, I'm shapr, functional programmer.  | www.ScannedInAvian.com