[Haskell] Research papers on Advanced Functional Programming?

Jeremy Gibbons jeremy.gibbons at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 04:38:44 EST 2005

On 23 Mar 2005, at 21:50, Johan Glimming wrote:

> I will soon give a course in Advanced Functional Programming at
> Stockholm University
> As far as I know there is no obvious choice of
> textbook for this kind of course, although there are of course several
> volumes emitted from
> the AFP summer schools.

Don't forget "The Fun of Programming" (Jeremy Gibbons and Oege de Moor,
editors), which is specifically intended to be a textbook for an
advanced course on functional programming.

Jeremy.Gibbons at comlab.ox.ac.uk
   Oxford University Computing Laboratory,    TEL: +44 1865 283508
   Wolfson Building, Parks Road,              FAX: +44 1865 273839
   Oxford OX1 3QD, UK.