[Haskell] Final Call for Participation: ForTIA Industry Day at FM'05

events-admin at fmeurope.org events-admin at fmeurope.org
Thu Jun 30 04:32:44 EDT 2005

(Advance apologies for receiving multiple copies)

Dear colleagues,

It is a pleasure for us to announce the final program for the Industry Day
at the upcoming Formal Methods'05 conference, University of Newcastle Upon
Tyne, UK. I-day is organised by the Formal Techniques Industrial Association
as a parallel track to the main academic symposium and will be held on
Wednesday 20 July 2005.

We have been able to secure a top-notch list of speakers: John Harrison from
Intel, Christian Scheidler from Daimler Chrysler, Alexander Pretschner from
ETH Zurich, Wolfram Schulte from Microsoft Research, Guy Broadfoot from
Verum and Gerrit Muller from the Embedded Systems Institute. And of course
the keynote speaker of the FM'05 symposium: prof. Mathai Joseph of the Tata
Research Development and Design Centre.

This year, the I-Day theme is: "Formal Methods Going Mainstream - Costs,
Benefits and Experiences" and we are sure that the speakers will challenge
this provocative title. To ensure the dialogue with the audience, we will
close I-day with a panel session including all presenters. We look forward
to this event and we hope that you will join the debate!

The full Industry Day programme can be found at:
http://www.fortia.org/iday05

Details on the academic symposium, tutorials, workshops and other co-located
events, travel and registration details and on-line hotel booking
information can be found at: http://www.csr.ncl.ac.uk/fm05

Note: if you register for the academic programme then I-Day is free of
charge!

See you all at Newcastle!

Marcel Verhoef
Bernhard Schaetz