[Haskell] haddock

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Wed Jun 22 09:20:34 EDT 2005

haddock generates html-Files named after the module. Since hierarchical
modules contain dots, such files are seen to have multiple extensions
(regardless of case) by our apache web server.

Unfortunately "map" is the extension for our imap handler. Therefore
accessing the file Data.Map.html fails:

As far as I can see only Data.Map causes the problem, but a clean
solution would be to avoid multiple extensions for html-files generated
by haddock!

Is there a chance that haddock can be changed that way? (Replacing the
dot by some other character, maybe "-", in html file names only?)

Has only our web server a problem with Data.Map.html?

Cheers Christian