[Haskell] problems with RegEx

Srinivas Nedunuri nedunuri at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 27 22:26:23 EDT 2005

hello, I'm trying to use the Text.Regex library from Hugs. However, Hugs doesn't recognize any of the methods in there. For example if I try to use the mkRegex function I get the error message "Undefined variable "mkRegex". I have imported Text.Regex into the module. I looked at the contents of the module in the HUGS library but couldnt make out too much. It looked basically empty although Text.Regex.Posix had some includes. Any help would be appreciated

cheers