[Haskell] Compiling GHC on Panther using darwin ports

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 11:08:42 EST 2005

Hi Chris,

I maintain the dp ghc port.   This may be a regression I accidentally
introduced recently.  Look at the port file, and let me know the
revision number
(the field "revision").

If it is 12, I need to make a quick change to the portfile.. If it is
less than 12,
update from cvs and try the build again.

I usually check the darwinports mailing list or the ghc-users list
first,
in the future you could send mail to those first about problems with the
DP port. (Or you can send email to me directly.  My address is in the
portfile :-) )

Get me the revision number and I should be able to get you going
quickly.

Best Wishes,
Greg

Gregory Wright