[Haskell] Re: xemacs & haskell major mode

Surendra Singhi efuzzyone at netscape.net
Sun Feb 6 18:47:33 EST 2005

 >>> But now I have run into another trouble this time it is
 >>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function switch-to-haskell)
 >>> Do I need to set some inferior haskell buffer variable?
 >>> Or why am I getting this error?
 >>> I have Hugs98 installed as well as configured on my path.

 >> The solution is putting (require 'inf-haskell) in the .init file.

 >It may be a workaround, but it's not a solution.
 >Can you (setq debug-on-error t), then reproduce the error, and then
 >show me
 >the backtrace you (hopefully) get?

Sure, below is the stack content and everything I could get.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function switch-to-haskell)
   recursive-edit()
   byte-code("..." [buffer-read-only noninteractive debugger-buffer
middlestart debugger-args debugger-batch-max-lines pop-to-buffer
debugger-mode debugger-setup-buffer count-lines 2 "...\n" message
buffer-string kill-emacs debug backtrace-debug 3 t debugger-reenable ""
nil recursive-edit standard-output] 3)
   debug(error (void-function switch-to-haskell))

HTH.
And thanks for doing such a good work with haskell mode.

--
Surendra Singhi

www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/