[Haskell] Job Posting (Looking for a few good functional programmers)

S. Alexander Jacobson alex at alexjacobson.com
Thu Feb 3 15:25:00 EST 2005

Yaron, would you mind sharing the reason your firm
chose OCaml over Haskell for your applications?

For others, I would love to organize an informal
gathering of NYC Haskell programmers if there are
any.  If you are interested, please contact me and
I'll try to make it happen.

-Alex-
S. Alexander Jacobson tel:917-770-6565 http://alexjacobson.com