[Haskell] Re: Making Haskell more open

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Mon Dec 26 10:16:52 EST 2005

Am Samstag, 24. Dezember 2005 00:56 schrieb Ashley Yakeley:
> Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> > trac is not just a wiki system but it integrates wiki pages, bug
> > tracking, version control and maybe other things.  So if you want to do
> > all these things, trac might be superior.
>
> Two issues: does trac interface with darcs? Does it have separate
> content and talk pages on its wiki?

The "vanilla" trac interfaces with Subversion only.  However, there is a patch
which allows trac to interface with darcs.  Alas, typical darcs things like
multiple repositories for multiple branches are not supported at the moment.
On the other hand, there are feature requests for making trac to work with
different version control systems and for making it able to handle different
repositories per project.

As far as I know, trac doesn't explicitely support the separation of content
and talk pages.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang