[Haskell] Drawing charts via Haskell

Gerbrand van Dieijen gerbrand.vandieijen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:14:29 EST 2005

Hello,

I plan to develop a library in Haskell to draw charts, such as pie charts,
bar charts and line charts, to visualize data.
Functionality will be similar to gnuplot, or chart libraries that already
exist for other languages. The chart library is for (part of) my
master-thesis project and it is still in its planning phase.

There are several graphic-libraries for Haskell, but I couldn't find any
specifically for drawing charts. To avoid that I am reinventing the wheel,
does anyone know of such a library that is already developed or being
developed?

Regards,

--
Gerbrand van Dieijen