[Haskell] ANN: Hackage.

Lemmih lemmih at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:45:49 EDT 2004

For the last two weeks I've been playing around with the idea of a
package listing page to replace (or coexists with) the current library
page [1].
After some experimenting with different approaches, I've found that a
Halipeto [2] like template system together with HaskellDB [3] would be
acceptable. Then, after some hacking, the idea came to life in the
form of Hackage [4], which currently supports adding, updating and
searching based on Cabal description files. But my time is limited and
it would be great if someone would tweak it into something useable.

[1] http://www.haskell.org/libraries/
[2] http://www.acooke.org/jara/halipeto/ (not directly used but it has
inspired me)
[3] http://haskelldb.sourceforge.net/