[Haskell] ANN: Hackage.

Lemmih lemmih at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:45:49 EDT 2004

Hey,

For the last two weeks I've been playing around with the idea of a
package listing page to replace (or coexists with) the current library
page [1].
After some experimenting with different approaches, I've found that a
Halipeto [2] like template system together with HaskellDB [3] would be
acceptable. Then, after some hacking, the idea came to life in the
form of Hackage [4], which currently supports adding, updating and
searching based on Cabal description files. But my time is limited and
it would be great if someone would tweak it into something useable.

Lemmih

[1] http://www.haskell.org/libraries/
[2] http://www.acooke.org/jara/halipeto/ (not directly used but it has
inspired me)