[Haskell] Announce: Flippi v0.02

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Thu Oct 14 05:47:18 EDT 2004

At 03:00 14/10/04 +0100, Philippa Cowderoy wrote:
>I'm writing to announce the release of Flippi, a simple and lightweight
>Wiki clone written in plain Haskell 98 using the hierarchical libraries.

I took a very quick peek... this looks like fun.  I haven't yet figured
what it would take to actually run this, but never mind.

I notice that you don't (yet claim to) support the full range of Wiki
formatting options.  Assuming you're heading in that direction, there's an
alternative formatting framework being designed by Aaron Swartz and John
Gruber,  which emphasizes minimality and might be of interest:
   http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/
also:
   http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/001189

#g