[Haskell] Building from source

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Wed Oct 6 05:10:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

after checking out fptools from cvs. The simple sequence

$ autoreconf
$ ./configure
$ make

failed in the directory hood, because the target boot is unknown there.
Could/Should this be fixed?

I know how to use mk/build.mk and the ProjectsToBuild variable. I don't
need hood, but make still should not fail (after ./configure).

Cheers Christian

make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/maeder/haskell/linux/fptools-build/hdirect'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/maeder/haskell/linux/fptools-build/hood'
make[1]: *** Keine Regel, um »boot« zu erstellen.  Schluss.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/maeder/haskell/linux/fptools-build/hood'
make: *** [build] Fehler 1