[Haskell] Announce: wxHaskell 0.6

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Wed Mar 3 12:18:50 EST 2004

Daan Leijen (daanleijen at xs4all.nl) wrote:

Hi Daan!

> This new release fixes many bugs, adds basic support for MDI
> applications and compiles with the latest CVS snapshots of wxWidgets.
> For now, only an installer for windows is provided.

Thank you very much for your cosntant work on wxHaskell. I hope in the future
I'll find more time for wx(Haskell). At the moment I'm busys trying to
build ghc-6.2 from the source on win98 (in MSYS env) since released version
is not usable.

(Again), I have one suggestion for wxHaskell: to combine doc & src packages
into one - wxhaskell-x-xx. That will provide (easier) writing Gentoo ebuild
and integration into official tree. (I'm sure it can be included - it's getting
mature & regularly maintained).

Sincerely,
Gour

--