Any versions of Fudgets working with GHC-6?

Henrik Berg henrikbe at ifi.uio.no
Wed Jan 21 20:57:06 EST 2004

Hi!

I've been trying for a while now to install the Fudget GUI library
(http://www.cs.chalmers.se/ComputingScience/Research/Functional/Fudgets/),
but with no luck so far.  I've tried many different versions,
both source and binary, but it seems like there's some kind of
dependency or something that I don't know of, the sources won't
compile and the binaries won't run...

My system is linux (RedHat 7.1), ghc version 6.0.1.  Does anyone know
how/where I can get a working version of Fudgets, without too many
version problems/dependency problems etc etc?

--
Henrik