[Haskell] Haskell job (OH, USA)

Mark.Carroll at Aetion.com Mark.Carroll at Aetion.com
Thu Feb 26 17:28:48 EST 2004

Aetion Technologies LLC seeks another high-quality programmer.
Development is mostly in Haskell, with some Java, mostly under Linux.
An ideal candidate is excellent at acquiring, applying, and writing
about new knowledge. Additional background in disciplines like
mathematics, science, engineering, etc. is also attractive.

Aetion's main customers are in defense and finance, so we prefer to
hire people who can likely get a security clearance, and who do not
object to developing military applications. Telecommuting isn't really
an option, but Columbus, Ohio is a nice enough city, and the work
tends to be varied and interesting - more challenging than mundane.
Although we work to build useful software, a lot of our activities are
at the leading edge of research, keeping us far ahead of competitors.

The vacancy has not yet been advertised more formally through the
usual HR channels. Aetion is most definitely an equal-opportunity
employer. It would be fine to direct questions and resumes directly to
me; I can pass them on to the right people where necessary.

-- Mark