[Haskell] CVS access library in Haskell?

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Mon Feb 23 10:23:02 EST 2004

This sounds to me like a candidate for POpen, which is available under Unix
and firends, but not (yet) fully under Windows.  (I'm nibbling at that,
slowly.)

(The POpen module allows one to run an external command-line utility, and
connect Haskell file streams (terminology?) to the program's standard input
and output.  With this, I expect you could use a standard CVS client to do
what you need.)

#g