[Haskell] Lectureship in Nottingham

Graham Hutton gmh at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Tue Feb 10 09:11:07 EST 2004

Dear all,

We are currently advertising a new lectureship (assistant professorship)
in Nottingham, England.  There are no particular research areas specified
for this position, but applications in the area of the Foundations of
Programming research group (http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/Research/fop/)
would be most welcome.  Further details are available from:

   http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/hr/vacancies/academic.html#RUB591S

The closing date for applications is 26th February 2004.

Graham Hutton

| Dr Graham Hutton                     Email : gmh at cs.nott.ac.uk      |
| School of Computer Science and IT    Web   : www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh |
| University of Nottingham                                            |
| Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road                                       |
| Nottingham NG8 1BB                   Phone : +44 (0)115 951 4220    |
| United Kingdom                       Fax   : +44 (0)115 951 4254    |