Haskell for non-Haskell's sake

Satnam Singh Satnam.Singh@xilinx.com
Tue, 02 Sep 2003 03:53:50 -0700

I use Haskell to design and verify circuits that are used at my company and
by our customers.
A Haskell-based methodology for producing circuits has proved to be
successful in some situations when a conventional flow based on Java or
hardware description languages (VHDL and Verilog) was not able to deliver a
solution of suitably high quality (speed or area).

Some information at http://www.xilinx.com/labs/lava
A public release will be made available before the end of the year.

Cheers,

Satnam