literate comments

Sean L. Palmer seanpalmer at verizon.net
Tue Oct 28 01:48:31 EST 2003

You could make a utility that just strips code out of XML, using the XML
nesting as indentation for the Haskell code.  Run it as a preprocessor.

It's hard to get stuff like that standardized though.  I imagine any kind of
development environment is free to pretty up or package the source however
it wants, so long as the compiler gets what it needs.  The easiest way to
make a standard is to make a tool that uses it.  Personally I would prefer
the kind of all-in-one package of code editor and XML packager/unpackager.
That way it all gets done transparently, behind the scenes, and I never have
to look at the mess.

Personally, not a big fan of LaTeX.  I don't understand the bias towards it.

Sean