GUI for Windows

Guest, Simon simon.guest@roke.co.uk
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:00:55 -0000

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Hi Markus,

I use FranTk with ghc 5.04.2 on windows, and it works just fine.  It provides a high level of abstraction, which is what I find particularly compelling.

To build it with ghc 5.04 I had to patch it a little.  Only trivial things like:

in src/FRPSrc/StaticTypes/Compatibility.ghc.hs, you have to define fromInt and toInt in terms of fromIntegral.

in src/FranTkSrc/FranTkConc.lhs and src/TclHaskellSrc/ConcTcl.hs, you have to import CVar

(I think that's all.)

I could send you my patches if you like.

cheers,
Simon