Tutorial for literate Haskell

Daniel Luna luna@update.uu.se
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:00:08 +0100 (CET)

I am planning to write a small project in Haskell and stumbled upon some
text that mentioned literate Haskell. Is there any good tutorial on how to
write literate Haskell?

I know that I could take any tutorial on latex and use that, but that's
not what I am after. What I want is more like a base document with header
and footer done, and perhaps a couple of example files. With that as a
base I could get a hint on what the correct idioms for literate Haskell
are.

If there is no such tutorial a few hints on how other persons write would
be very welcome. (with that I mean: how to comment (what info is
relevant), how much/little one should describe a function/module, and such
stuff)

#Luna
--
Daniel Luna                           | Top reasons that I have a beard:
luna@update.uu.se                     |  a) Laziness.