looking for Database Interface in Haskell

Daan Leijen daanleijen@xs4all.nl
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:17:47 +0100

On 03 Mar 2003 13:57:06 +0000, Steffen Mazanek <Steffen.Mazanek@UniBw-Muenchen.de> wrote:

>> Dear all, we want to access a (MySQL) data base,
>> running on a linux server, from a Haskell program.

> Have a look here:
> http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/haskellDB/

A word of warning though from the author :-),
HaskellDB is somewhat outdated at the moment and only works with
TREX supported systems on windows ODBC databases. It is not so hard
to give it a different backend (ie. mySQL) but it is harder to
give it a non-TREX type system -- I have ideas about that though
and I am planning an update after my thesis is finished, but untill that moment, I don't think it would fit your particular target very well.

All the best,
  Daan.