looking for Database Interface in Haskell

Shae Matijs Erisson shae@ScannedInAvian.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:08:20 +0100

Johannes Waldmann <joe@isun.informatik.uni-leipzig.de> writes:

> Dear all, we want to access a (MySQL) data base,
> running on a linux server, from a Haskell program.
> We planned to use http://www.volker-wysk.de/mysql-hs/
> but it depends on earlier versions of hdirect (0.17?) and ghc(-4?).
> I built hdirect-0.19 (?) (from the ghc CVS) but the Foreign interfaces
> seem to have changed a bit since mysql-hs-0.10.1 was written.
> Any hints on what direction to take? Thanks,

Also, HToolkit has working but not yet stable support for both postgresql and
mysql. I haven't tried the mysql interface myself, but I have tried the
postgresql code. It works, but it does explode if you do something unexpected.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/htoolkit/
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - 2 days older than RFC0226
#haskell on irc.freenode.net - We Put the Funk in Funktion