The Haskell 98 Report

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho gaia@iki.fi
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 18:09:45 +0200

[Resend, sorry for any duplicates you might get.]

On 20021129T102259-0000, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> The copyright will still be (c) Simon Peyton Jones (as it has for some
> while; it has to be attached to someone or some thing),

AIUI, legally it is attached to everyone who has ever contributed
significant amounts of text to the report...

Anyway, I am very happy about the result.  As someone said, added value,
not monopolies :-)

And I will buy the book myself, and I will persuade the university
library to buy a copy or two too.  (Actually, I would have done that
anyway, but now I can do it without feeling quilty.)

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, LuK (BSc)    * http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ * gaia@iki.fi