You can finally run your Chameleon programs!

Martin Sulzmann sulzmann@comp.nus.edu.sg
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:00:36 +0800 (GMT-8)

Nick Name writes:

 > Maybe "extensions" was an excess :) I just want to point out, in my
 > little student experience, that a new language without an FFI and a rich
 > library can't be tested for "real" purposes, so I was wondering if FFI
 > and standard library can be borrowed from GHC (maybe also concurrency).

Chameleon is still in the (very) experimental stage. Don't think
you can use Chameleon for "real" purposes. However, because
Chameleon gets translated to Haskell, you can in theory use
all of the FFI and other stuff.

Martin