College Student

Frank Atanassow franka@cs.uu.nl
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:42:33 +0100

My apologies to the list. This message is addressed to my old email address; I
don't know why I was singled out for private tutoring lessons.

Strange. Does this sort of thing happen to other people on this list too? I get
these sorts of messages, usually privately, about once every two months.

--
Frank Atanassow, Information & Computing Sciences, Utrecht University
Padualaan 14, PO Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, Netherlands