College Student

mary lee mlsl99@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:11:19 -0800 (PST)

To : Mr. Frank A.
Chrishtoph<christo@nextsolution.co.jp>

I am recently doing my assignment on Haskell at my
college.  I am just new on Haskell programming. I
would like to request if you can teach me for just few
programming rules on Haskell.  It is my most
appreciation to learn from you.

My assignment title is INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES SYSTEM.

May i know how to open file, put record entry and just
read it from its database.  How to do a simple input
and output for acquire user options using functional
programming.  It is very important for me to learn
Haskell in a proper way.  It will lead me to write a
good documentation.  A good understanding on
programming is good.  I am good in Visual Basic,
Pascal, Cobol, C++ and also JAVA.  But facing
functional programming is a real problem for me.

Now i have doing a simple Haskell programming on the
way.  I just know how to import file, declare types
and display output.

Your help and guidelines is most appreciated.

From,
Lee Ling Ling