Type extensions

Ronald Legere rjljr2@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who responded to my
post RE: type systems...

If anyone else was wondering about this stuff,
I found that one way to get a handle on
the basics was to read "Types and Programming"
by Pierce. It doesnt really talk about haskell, and
its somewhat technical, but it was the most
practical style book I could find :).  I am still
working through it.

In any event, these various extensions don't
seem so esoteric to me any more. Esp. explicit
universal quantification. I never needed it
before... but now it seems like an obvious
generalization :)

  Cheers!