ANNOUNCE: hmake-3.00 RPM packages

José Romildo Malaquias romildo@uber.com.br
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:58:48 -0200

I have built RPM packages for hmake-3.00, which are availabe
at

	http://uber.com.br/romildo/

The packages were built in a RedHat Linux 7.2 system.

It would be nice if these packages could be copied to
the hmake site.

Romildo

--
Prof. José Romildo Malaquias               Departamento de Computação
http://iceb.ufop.br/~romildo       Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto