Tour of Prelude - HTML version

Arjan van IJzendoorn
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:26:01 +0100

Earlier Bernie Pope wrote:

> announce: tour of Haskell Prelude document (for teaching etc)

> It is intended as a study aid. Typically our students take a printed copy
> with them to lab classes (yes we still print things here). Although
> it may be converted into HTML and presented online.

I've converted Bernie Pope's "Tour of the Haskell Prelude" to HTML. Here, at
Utrecht University, we prefer clicking over printing and I wanted an online
reference just like Java has. You can find it at:

I'll be using and updating it while I teach functional programming (March,
This will help our students when writing Haskell programs. Thanks, Bernie!

Greetings, Arjan

Arjan van IJzendoorn
Institute of Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University
P.O. Box 80089, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-30-253 1012  Fax: +31-30-251 3791