GPH: RE: Concurrency and Haskell

paul@theV.net paul@theV.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:17:28 +0800

Speaking of GpH, I wonder how is GdH coming along? It seems
that the installation instruction on http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~dsg/gdh/
is still incomplete...

As far as I know, Mosix has nothing to do with PVM, so am I
right to say that GpH still needs PVM even you use it on a
Mosix cluster? Then what will Mosix provide when you can have
a PVM cluster without Mosix running the same thing?

Regards,
.paul.