module namespaces with "Prelude"

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

I'm developing my package "NLP" for supporting common NLP functions and
have a set of functions/datatypes that are common to almost all of my
modules and I wanted to separate them off into an "NLP.Prelude" file, but
this seems not to work.  One of my modules imports Prelude (the
Haskell one) directly so I can hide a few definitions, but then it looks
at NLP/Prelude.lhs and complains that the name of that module
"NLP.Prelude" doesn't match "Prelude".  SHould I simply name my module
"NLP.NLPPrelude" or something (which is ugly, imo) or what?

--
Hal Daume III

 "Computer science is no more about computers    | hdaume@isi.edu
  than astronomy is about telescopes." -Dijkstra | www.isi.edu/~hdaume