ANNOUNCE: Tour of the Haskell Syntax

Arjan van IJzendoorn afie@cs.uu.nl
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:11:03 +0200

Hello everybody,

Earlier I announced the Tour of the Haskell Prelude, a HTML version of a
paper by Bernie Pope:

http://www.cs.uu.nl/~afie/haskell/tourofprelude.html

Since then it has been overshadowed by the more complete reference at ZVON
(great work, guy(s))

http://zvon.org/other/haskell/Outputglobal/index.html

Now I've written a new document. It is an overview of the Haskell syntax and
can be used alongside Haskell textbooks. They often introduce language
constructs by example and the reader may not see the whole picture. Looking
at the formal syntax in BNF at the Haskell site is not much fun either. So I
thought it was time for "The Tour of the Haskell Syntax":

http://www.cs.uu.nl/~afie/haskell/tourofsyntax.html

I hope it can be of use to other teachers. Of course, comments are welcome.

Good luck, Arjan