Confused about seq and forms.

Jay Cox sqrtofone@yahoo.com
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:15:18 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Bernard James POPE wrote:

<snip>

> Do you have a copy of the book: The implementation of Functional Programming
> Languages, by Simon Peyton Jones?
>
> It is sadly out of print, but most universities have copies in their libraries.
>
> It is one of the best references that I know of.
>
> page 198 of that book has what you want to know.
>
> Cheers,
> Bernie.

Just to pass it along in case somebody else wants the reference. I'm a bit
suprised why you only replied to me.  The message part not included was as
much educational to me as Janis Janis Voigtlaender's message.  I'd post it
all if I weren't afraid that might offend you for some reason or violate
some implicit politeness law I don't know of.

Thanks both,

Jay Cox