haskell98: Directory.getDirectoryContents

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:00:16 -0700

Prompted by a suggestion from Sigbjorn, I propose to clarify=20
the description of Directory.getDirectoryContents.   Current

"Computation getDirectoryContents dir returns a list of all entries in

I propose to add:=20

"Each entry in the returned list is named relative to the directory dir,
not as an absolute path."

Any objections?