Import Chasing Problems - hello.lhs

John Heron a@b.c
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 22:43:10 -0500

Hi Mike, Sigbjorn, Simon,

Thanks so much for the pointers. Sigbjorn's suggestion to check out the patch
was what finally fixed my problem. BTW, ghci still does work for me.

I get this lovely message:

F:\stuff>ghci -package win32 hello.lhs
C:\ghc-5.02\bin\ghc.exe: file `P?B' does not exist

The ? is acutally a spade symbol in my command window. Anyway, I hope that stops
the stupid complaints from my direction for a while. And now I know what and
where I should be looking for the bug list. SourceForge has just enough of a bug
list to fool me into thinking that's where I should be looking.

Thanks Again,
John Heron