URGENT: File exists

bracaman@box.sk bracaman@box.sk
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 11:28:30 +0000

I am trying to emulate bash in haskell, and i got a function called shell that waits fot the command and then executes it. The problem is that if the file does not exist, the program returns to Main (it gets out of the shell). The only thing i want to do is to return to the shell after  an IOError.

How can i perform such a thing?

Thank you,

Joao