Book reviewers for Journal of Functional Programming

S.J.Thompson S.J.Thompson@ukc.ac.uk
Wed, 16 May 2001 11:32:01 +0100

I am looking for book reviewers for the Journal of Functional
Programming. Book reviews provide a service to the functional
programming community by critically appraising many of the key
books coming out in the field.

If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, please send me an
email with
  - A two sentence biography.
  - Your particular reviewing interests (e.g. teaching texts,
  books on ML, etc.)

Current books up for review include

  Trends in Functional Programming
  edited by Greg Michaelson, et al
  Intellect Books, 1999

  Trends in Functional Programming vol 2
  edited by Stephen Gilmore
  Intellect Books, 2000

  How to Design Programs
  by Felleisen et al
  MIT Press, 2001

  Objective Caml
  Pascal Manoury and Bruno Pagano
  O'Reilly, 2000

  Principles of Programming Languages
  Bruce Maclennan
  Oxford University Press, 1999

so let me know if you are interested in reviewing one of these, or indeed
please make any suggestions about books you would like to see reviewed.

You can find guidelines for writing JFP book reviews at

  http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/jfp/guidelines.html

Thanks very much,

Simon Thompson
s.j.thompson@ukc.ac.uk